Dark Premium, produced by large rock bees called Apis Dorsata helps you age gracefully without the complications of diabetes, osteoporosis, bad cholesterol and heart problems, a dream for everyone.
- Rich in phenolic and flavonoid, making it a champion disease fighter
- Increases bone density
- Suppresses weight gain in menopausal women
- Its high phenolic content reduces chronic inflammation enabling good heart health and protection against cancer
Source: Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3743976/
- Menopausal women to suppress weight gain and increase bone density
- Wound injuries, especially on diabetic patients
- Cancer patients going through chemotherapy treatment
- Athletic performance
- Anyone who wants to age gracefully with reduce incidence of diabetes, cancer, cardiac and neurodegenerative diseases
HOW SHOULD I CONSUME THE DARK PREMIUM HONEY?
- Dark Premium Honey is not a drug, but food with medicinal value
- Consume it neat as a drink or with other food i.e. salads, smoothies, oats or bread
- Best taken in the morning on an empty stomach and an hour before sleep
- If consumed with water or other food, ensure it is below 40 degrees Celsius so that the health benefits are maintained
- Avoid metal spoons, use wooden or porcelain spoons
HOW CAN I USE THE DARK PREMIUM HONEY TO HELP IN MY WOUND?
Clean and dry up the wound. Apply sufficient honey over it. Your skin will absorb the honey after some time. If preferred, use a damp cloth to wipe the wound after an hour. Do this repeatedly, it will speed up your wound healing.
SHOULD I KEEP MY HONEY IN THE FRIDGE?
No, to avoid contamination from condensation, please do not store it in the fridge. Instead, store in a cool, dry area away from sunlight
- Children below 1.5 years should not consume any honey
- Pure honey may crystalize naturally over time
- Crystallization does not affect the quality of the honey
- Dorsata Honey comes from wild bees; hence the color and taste may vary at times
- Viscosity of the honey varies with different seasons; however, we do ensure that it is not too liquid