ROYAL 11.11 FLASH SALE
ALERT: Honey is semi-crystallized please take note of this before you purchase!
Get the Royal Honey 700g at 15% off today!
- Semi-crystallized Royal Honey 700g only
- Quality of honey remains the same (crystallization does not affect the honey’s quality)
- Purchases of this promo is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Promo is ongoing while stocks last
Read more about the natural phenomenon in raw honey, honey crystallization here: bit.ly/honeycrystallization
Grow and glow with Royal Honey – a supreme nourishment ensuring your nutritional needs are met. Royal honey is secreted from the glands of worker bees for bee larvae to feed on. It is also known as bee milk. It contains high concentration of vitamins B5, B6 and amino acids and is a potent antioxidant.
- Promotes tissue growth, muscle and cell regeneration
- Regulates menstrual cycle, increases fertility
- Anti-aging, healthier skin, hair and youthful appearance
- Shows some activity against the development of hardening of the arteries
- Helps maintain blood sugar level
Source: Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine (March 2014)
- Children who are growing and who may be picky eaters
- Elderly with weak digestive systems
- Ladies with menstrual cycle abnormalities
- Women undergoing menopausal symptoms
- People who are weaken after a period of sickness
HOW SHOULD I CONSUME ROYAL HONEY
- Royal Honey is not a drug, but a superfood with medicinal value.
- Consume it neat as a drink or with other foods i.e. salads, smoothies, oats or bread
- Best to take a spoonful in the morning on an empty stomach and an hour before sleep
- If consumed with water or other food, ensure it is below 40 degrees Celsius so that the health benefits are maintained
- Avoid metal spoons, use wooden or porcelain spoons
SHOULD I KEEP MY HONEY IN MY FRIDGE
No, to avoid contamination from condensation, please do not store in the fridge. Instead, store in a cool, dry area away from sunlight.
- Breast cancer patients are not recommended to consume the Royal Honey due to the interactive effects with oestrogen
- Children below 1.5 years should not consume any honey
- Pure honey may crystalize naturally over time
- Crystallization does not affect the quality of the honey
- Dorsata honey comes from wild bees; hence the color and taste may vary at times
- Viscosity of the honey varies with different seasons; however, we do ensure that it is not too liquid